CULTIVATING Protein Treatment
Invigorate your hair to it's healthiest prime.
This Salon-quality hair treatment for damaged hair designed to improve protein balance, restore essential hydration , reduce breakage add strength enhance hair's resilience to protect against future damage while reinforcing the inner strength of each strand and create a protective barrier for your hair.
After shampooing, apply a large dollop to wet hair and massage in using a downward motion. Comb through your hair, ensuring the conditioner is evenly applied. Leave in for 5-10 minutes before rinsing. For even deeper conditioning, cover the hair in a plastic cap to retain moisture for 30 minutes, then rinse
Vanilla Planifolia Seed Powder & Fruit Extract - Soothing to the scalp and moisturizing
• Keratin - Isolated from New Zealand wool, keratin carries special peptides that tell cells to heal and grow, helping to repair, protect and condition hair
• Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Saturated with essential vitamins and minerals that help heal scalp, add sheen, luster and shine while fighting frizz and restoring hair back to proper health
• Hydrolyzed Soy Protein - Hair conditioning, strengthening, and repairing
• Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - Helps repair and condition hair
• Rosa Canina Fruit (Dog Rose) Extract - Nutrient and scalp conditioner
• Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Scalp conditioning and soothing
• Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract - Helps tone and heal dry or damaged scalp by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness while helping to promote hair growth
• Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract - Helps maintain a healthy scalp by adding extra nutrients and conditioners
• Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract - Scalp conditioning and soothing
• Quercus Alba (White Oak) Bark Extract - Natural astringent that has anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties that is beneficial for skin and scalp conditions. Helps condition scalp while adding extra shine to hair.
• Geranium Maculatum Extract – Soothing
• Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula) Extract - Hair and scalp conditioning
• Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract - Great for the scalp and prevents dryness, stimulates hair growth and adds moisture
• Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract - Helps maintain a healthy scalp while strengthening and conditioning hair
Natasha Somalia provides a different approach to hair maintenance, a professional product that...
Just like the skin and body, hair needs to be deeply moisturized. Create a hydration...
BEARD SOFTENER specially formulated to soften both the facial hair and the skin underneath, is a...